Here’s a simple recipe for a delicious Peanut Butter Pie, for the peanut butter lovers out there.
- 1 8oz package of Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup of Peanut Butter
- 12oz Whipped topping
- 2 tbsp. of Milk
- 9 inch Graham Cracker Pie Crust
- Soften cream cheese for 20 seconds in the microwave
- in a large bowl, mix together cream cheese and powdered sugar
- add peanut butter and milk
- mix well
- fold in whipped topping until thoroughly combined
- pour into pie shell and chill.
- eat the deliciousness and attempt to share, but fail to do so because it’s so good!
I hope you like it.