This is a recipe taught to me by my wife. It’s for Cream Cheese dip, otherwise known as The Crack in our house. Once we start we can’t stop and we consume loads of it. LOL I hope you enjoy it as much as we did. We have substituted the Jimmy deans sausage for turkey sausage for family members who can’t eat pork. ENJOY!!!
Cream Cheese Dip
Jimmy Dean sausage, Original
2 packs of cream cheese
1 can of rotel tomatoes, original (or mild)
Your choice of tortilla chip, spoon, or shovel
- Brown meat in sauce pan or pot, but do not drain off the grease
- Add in the blocks of cream cheese, constantly stirring so you don’t burn it as it melts
- Drain the water from the tomatoes
- Add the tomatoes to the pan and stir in to mix completely
- Serve group or be selfish!
- Regret nothing!